Tuesday 7 May 2013

Happy birthday to me and sunny rock climbing.

On Friday we went to Applecross. It snowed.
Crossing the Bealach na Ba
I was hoping to go to Rum to do a little climbing but the forecast put me off. Now the updated forecast looks ok but too late as today I treated myself to some rock climbing with Neil at Reiff and I sweated in a t-shirt!
 A soggy Slanting Corner
 Puckered Wall
 Looking down the route while I de-pump
 Sip from the Wine of Youth Again seemed apposite today!
 Hy Brasil
 Getting hot now!
 Taking the quick way down
 Westering Home
A Hats on the Hill product on Diagonal Crack
So routes sent, pump felt, airtime logged, sun soaked up. Finished the day soloing a few short easy routes whilst Neil dozed in the sun!
Langoustines, scallops, beer and banofee at Am Fhuaran Bar now!

No comments: