Monday 16 May 2011

South...North...South

Showers over Kingussie
Will in The Groove
Dry rock!
Evidence of Drytoolers and Cramponing :-(
Been up and down the roads a bit recently. I spent 3 days biking in the Lakes with friends; we were on the Borrowdale bash, hopped across Windermere on the Hawkshead ferry to ride around Claive Heights and then I cycled back to Kendal after a meeting in Ambleside. I’m leading a Bolivian Peaks expedition for Adventure Peaks in July/Aug this year.
Back in Scotland I was directing an SPA Assessment at the weekend. On Saturday we dodged most of the showers and found some dry rock at Kingussie Crag and then on Sunday spent some time at the Ice Factor before heading to Glen Nevis. We weren’t the only ones out on the rock on a day of heavy showers. We shared part of the crag with the UKCG Fast Track instructors training course.
Back in the Lakes for a few days now.

1 comment:

anna said...

I also enjoy reading the comments, but notice that a lot of people http://write-my-essays.org/customwritings-com-review/ should stay on topic to try and add value to the original blog post