Friday 1 April 2011

Looking ahead...

I'm away in Greenland now until 17th April and probably wont be online until then (but you never know- I managed a blog post from the mountains of Tajikistan so who knows?)
Looking ahead to the rest of spring I'm going to be busy with; CWA/SPA Trainings and Assessments, Cuillin traverses, Lead Climbing Courses in the Lakes, Rock climbing on Ben Nevis and Ardnamurchan and workshops for both AMI and MLTA all already booked. I'm putting a few videos of the sort of work I do permanently in the side bar to the right and just to make sure people see them they are here below too. Take a look if you are bored or need some inspiration to remind you of climbing and the mountains.

Rock Climbing Instruction and Guiding

Summer Mountaineering and Scrambling

Coaching, Sport Climbing at home and in Spain, Technical Advice, NGBs and Ropework and Rescue


Also, for the last few years the British Mountaineering Council has funded training opportunities for climbing clubs. This funding is available for a variety of purposes including technical training for club members. In the past I have offered a range of courses such as introductory climbing, lead climbing, climers self rescue skills,winter skills and winter navigation.
For this year over £11,000 of funding is available. If you feel that I can help with training for your club please get in touch so we can discuss your requirements. I'm are more than happy to offer advice, assist with your application or advise on the right type of training for your club members. There are details here.

No comments: