Wednesday 26 November 2008

A day off




I went freelance 2 weeks ago leaving my job as manager of The Ice Factor (although I'm still retained as Technical Advisor and to run outdoor courses) and since then I've been working in Lochaber, Glasgow and at Glenmore Lodge. Today is a chance to catch up on admin and spend some time with the family.
Its milder and rainy today, I can see the snow being washed from the Mamores. Any that does remain will get a chance to freeze as it gets cooler again towards the weekend. I'm out on the Mamores tomorrow with a Lochaber College group. We'll see how much snow remains.
In the meantime here are a couple of pictures around Kinlochleven of the Grey Mares tail waterfall and some bracket funghi in the woods.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the freelance, good to see the wee man is getting less wee by the day (not that he ever was all that wee!)

T & DC